Limitations of my Blogger account:
Blogger has imposed the following limitations on content storage and bandwidth, per user account.We try to give you a lot of room to play here on Blogger, so you'll see that a lot of the important "limits" here aren't really very limiting. But just in case you were wondering, here is some information about about what a single Blogger account will hold.
- Number of blogs = Unlimited
- Size of pages = Individual pages (the main page of a blog or archive pages) are limited to 1 MB
- Number of Posts: There is no limit on the number of posts you can have on one blog. They will all be saved on your account (unless you manually delete them) regardless of whether you are publishing archives or not.
- Size of Posts: Individual posts do not have a specific size limit, but very large posts may run you up against the page size limit. (See the next item.)
- Number of labels = 5,000 unique labels per blog, 20 unique labels per post
- Number of pictures (hyperlinked from user's Picasa Web Album) = Up to 1 GB of free storage
- Number of Comments: A post can have any number of comments. As with archived posts, if you choose to hide comments on your blog, all pre-existing comments will remain saved on your account.
- Number of Labels: Up to 2000 unique labels per blog and 20 per post.
- Size of pictures = If posted via Blogger Mobile, limited 250 KB per picture; posted pictures are scaled to 800px
- Team members (those that can write to a blog) = 100
- Blog Description: Limited to 500 characters, with no HTML. Adding additional characters or HTML may cause it to revert to a previous setting.
- "About Me" Profile Information: Maximum of 1,200 characters.
- Profile Interests and Favorites: Maximum of 2,000 characters in each field.